Relvon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Rendezvous


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Rendezvous, £5.99 (introductory offer)

It's near to impossible to avoid the hype surrounding these on the blogosphere, and many of my favourites have featured and raved about them recently. A hybrid between a balm and a lipstain (as the name would suggest), I can understand why these are getting so much love!
Although I haven't tried the Clinique chubby sticks, and was never really interested to be honest - a high price tag, and worry about a lack of pigmentation didn't excite me - when I spotted these in Superdrug on the introductory offer of only £5.99, I had to try one. 
I went for the shade Rendezvous, which is a lovely, vibrant orangey red colour. The pigmentation is brilliant, and the staying power also pretty great. They apply like a balm, with a really moisturising texture, leaving behind a stain which I've found to last absolutely ages. 
I liked the lip butters - I LOVE these!
All in all, a total winner and I'm after Cherish next. I just wish Revlon would have brought more shades to the UK, as I'm after a few more pale nudes which I've seen on American blogs.

Labels: , , , ,