April Favourites

 photo Faves5_zps9041f200.jpg
I can't quite believe May has snuck up on us so quickly! It seems like just yesterday it was freezing cold, rainy and the middle of February and Summer seemed like it would never arrive. As I write this, it's absolutely gorgeous outside and Spring is definitely upon us with the best season of the year in my opinion, just around the corner. As it is the beginning of May and therefore just past the end of April, I thought I would do a round up of what I have been loving recently! For some reason I just could not take a picture I was happy with for absolutely ages, I'm reasonably happy with this one I hope it's ok!

I wrote in my last post about my newfound love for Collection's eye makeup with this duo now a firm staple in my makeup bag. I won't say anymore because the post all about them is just underneath this one and says it all really!!

Natural Collection is a brand I rarely go to but my sister got a blusher from them and I was actually quite impressed so decided to try it out for myself. I went for their lipstick in Appleblossom, and am in the process of writing a review so stay tuned, but the fact that it's in my April favourites says something about how much I like this product!!

I've also rediscovered a few products I have loved for a while now, and with having no money I have been making the most of what I actually already have instead of showing it minimal love and rushing out to buy the next new thing. Chanel's Le Vernis Nail Colour in Azure hasn't moved from my nails, whilst Maybelline's eye tattoo in Rose Gold is my go to for easy and reliable daily makeup to brighten the eyes and add a bit of colour (reviews here and here)

In the skincare department, Aloe Vera gel has been helping my skin get over a recent terrible breakout, again I am writing a post all about this so will report back with full details!!

A non-beauty favourite has to be my Kindle, and more specifically "JFK Has Been Shot" by Dr Charles Crenshaw, which is absolutely fascinating - written by one of the doctors who operated on JFK, disputing official findings on his death. I could not live without this little gadget, I do prefer a real book but sometimes, aka. when you're travelling with Easyjet, this just isn't practical and it's at times like this, as well as living abroad and not finding English books easy to come by, that I really appreciate my Kindle!

What have you been loving recently? Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather!!

Labels: