Sunday Summary | Workin' 9 - 5

 photo SundayPost_zps41b9785f.jpg Evening lovelies!! I'm so sad I haven't been able to post much this week - I've started a new job and have lost a lot of my blogging time as a result, add being poorly the last two days to the mix and it's not the recipe for blogging success!! But this isn't a pity party so onto more positive things.

I feel like I mention the weather all the time but what can I say, it's a fall back topic in the UK - and it has been gorgeous!! I work overlooking the most beautiful lake which hasn't been too shabby considering the sunshine and general loveliness. I've also been enjoying the leisure club use which comes alongside and going to pilates classes on a more regular basis: it is honestly the best excersise in my opinion, especially for a cardio phobe like myself.

I've managed to develop a slight addiction to Traffic Cops and Nothing To Declare - I completely and totally blame my sister  but oh my goodness these shows are just so watchable!! There goes my last chance at being cool...Anyone else? 

A short and sweet post today, but I wanted to pop a little Sunday summary up to have a little catch up and check in! Hope you've had a lovely week :) 



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram


Labels: , ,