Fitness | Running Playlist

 photo MyRunningPlaylist1_zpsw3vae1ei.jpg
Although I go to the gym on a pretty regular basis, running is something I've only recently taken up as an option for my trips. I always used to ignore the treadmill as to be quite honest, I get so bored running and for some reason it tires me out a lot more than a good session on the bike would. That's part of the reason I've started to include it in my workout, just for short amounts of time at the moment, as I wanted something to push me that I could work on getting better at. Whilst I'm yet to beat the boredom, I have found that having a good playlist to motivate me really helps (I tried watching the tv whilst running once and just couldn't do it, I need that extra push to make me want to keep going!). When the weather gets warmer and running outside is an option, I'm really hoping that that will keep my interest as I live in a beautiful part of the world and should really have taken advantage of it sooner, however even then I have a feeling that some feel good, fast paced music will be an essential! Don't be mistaken, I am definitely a total beginner and by no means a great runner, and will be pretty happy if I manage 2 miles, but I wanted to share what's on my running playlist at the moment...it's all music I wouldn't normally listen to but really keeps me going when I'm trying to resist the temptation to slow to a walk and never run again! I will definitely not get through even half of these in any one run, but they all give me the extra boost to make it that tiny bit further.


Flo Rida - Club Can't Handle Me
David Guetta - Ain't a Party
Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling (Lose my Mind)
DJ Fresh ft. Ellie Goulding - Flashlight
Hardwell - Spaceman
Alesso - Years
Sebastian Ingross & Tommy Trash - Reload
Cash Cash - Take Me Home
Calvin Harris ft. John Newman - Blame
David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium
David Guetta ft. Sia - She Wolf
Alesso v. One Republic - If I Lose Myself

Do you have any running music suggestions? I'm in desperate need of a bit of an update so let me know :)


Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Labels: ,