Lifestyle | Pinterest Inspiration

 photo PinterestInspiration1_zpsco8vrtif.jpg
Source: Pinterest


I will be the first to admit that recently, I've been lacking somewhat in the inspiration department. With the end of term approaching at a much more rapid pace than I'd like, and dissertation/essay madness begining to take its hold, it's been hard to see past that university bubble at times. Whenever I'm feeling a bit uninspired, I turn - as I'm sure most of us do! - to Pinterest for some excellent procrastination and motivation. I can see a few of these kind of moments coming up as the workload intensifies, so thought I'd start a weekly roundup of what I've been inspired by recently! This week clearly has a very summery vibe running through, despite the horrible freezing weather - the fact that after exams, Summer will soon arrive is quite a motivating thought!


Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Labels: , , ,