Lifestyle | Insta-Catchup #3

Instagram Catchup

New stash, and my last before I graduate (boo!) - I got my gorgeous pole society hoodie and haven't stopped wearing it since, perfect essay writing uniform. // Dreaming of summer days by the sea, hurry up sunshine! // Getting back into the habit of starting my day with lemon water, a mini daily detox! 

Instagram Catchup

Gorgeous Spring blossoms, I love when these appear as they make me feel so optimistic + that we're out of winter! // Life is definitely an adventure and you never know where it will take you. // Nostalgia for my gap year, and relaxing in Vietnam. Hoi An, where we stayed, is stunning and this beach was only a short bike ride away with the most beautiful white sand.

Instagram Catchup

Procrastination selfie, and realising somewhere along the line my hair's turned a bit ginger? I quite like it though, no complaints here! // I've mentioned it before, but I am in LOVE with my Breville Active Blend. Perfect for super quick + healthy library snacks. // Hopefully everyone took full advantage of Google turning streets into Pacman the other day - I certainly did, I wish it could be like this all the time.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Labels: , ,