Sunday Summary | Insta-Catchup #6

 photo LifestyleInstagramUpdateBarcelona_zpsk8m4mbjt.jpgLast brunch in Exeter | Exploring my new city | Walks along the beach
Makamaka at the beach | Summer days, summer clothes | Lazy Sundays
Adding details to my room | Palm trees | Cooler weather = knitwear
Weekend face | Daisies for days | Walking home in the morning

I mentioned a while ago that I was going to be doing an internship in Barcelona for 3 months this Summer...well, I'm here! The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of settling in, getting used to the ridiculously hot and humid climate and exploring my new temporary home. I'll be blogging a lot more about it now that I'm feeling more settled, but I thought I'd do a little Instagram round up to get caught up and share what I've been up to!

Working as an intern at a magazine means that I've already found so many places I want to visit and events I want to go to, so I need to really get my act together and start doing stuff! Moving somewhere where you really don't know anyone can be a little daunting and this is the first time I've really done it without having a built in network of friends (I've moved abroad alone quite a few times, but always with the knowledge that there would be people to hang out with already, which makes it slightly less scary), but my aim for the next week is to just get out of my shell. 

Seeing palm trees everywhere, the fact that shops close at 10pm rather than the ridiculously early time of 5, beautiful sunny weather and friendly people are a few of the things I'm most grateful for at the moment. Barcelona really is a beautiful city, and I'm living right in the middle of it. Everywhere you turn there are cute shops and cafés, and there is always something on - it's a really vibrant place, and I'm looking forward to getting to know it a lot better over the coming months.

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! Come and say hi on Instagram - I'm at ablondex.



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram


Labels: , ,