Beauty | Kiko Eyebrow Marker

 photo KikoEyebrowMarker1_zpsndz60tts.jpg photo KikoEyebrowMarker2_zpsztfegwbo.jpg Kiko Eyebrow Marker | £5.90

Since buying my MUA eyebrow palette a looong time ago, I'll admit to being pretty stuck in my ways - when it works, it works and I was pretty happy with what I was using. Until, that is, arriving in Barcelona to find a Kiko store a mere 5 minutes from my flat, stocking the highly recommended Eyebrow Marker. I've heard great things about Kiko, but this was actually my last purchase there before heading home. Having been recommended this by a few people, I was going to snap eventually and for €5.90 euro it seemed silly to resist. (Annoyingly, the UK store seem to keep the euro prices but in GBP, so it's £5.90 here - still worth it in my opinion, but if you're in a euro country even more worth keeping an eye out).

As my first pen-style eyebrow marker, I wasn't too sure what to expect and I'm not going to lie, I was also pretty concerned it would look unnatural - I've never got the pen idea, always thinking that powder gave a more natural effect. Well now I've seen the error of my ways because ladies and gentlemen, this is a little gem and I am well and truly in love. No longer living under any such misconceptions, I'm totally converted.

As a fair skinned blonde, I went for shade number 3 and it's the perfect match - not too warm, not too cool, not too dark, not too pale...it's just right.With a good, pointy nib, this goes on like a dream and against my fears, it's so easy to use and looks super natural. I find that this allows me to create a much more precise and polished effect than my powder set did, which takes no time at all to achieve and looks the same in the evening as it did when you applied it 8 hours earlier. I've had this for about a month now, and I'm already dreading the day it runs out (although seriously hoping that's not anytime soon!). I can't recommend this enough, it's become an absolute staple for me and its slim pen form means it's easy to just pop it in my bag and be on my way, perfect for traveling or on-the-go touch ups. As I said, I've never used a pen-style eyebrow definer before so I have no point of comparison and I have no doubt I'll be trying out a few more despite being 100% happy with this one, just to see what it's up against. However, I'm also pretty sure that this will never be long out of my makeup bag as it's just such a reliable, brilliant little product. To conclude, if you see this, buy it. It is truly the bees knees.



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram


Labels: , , ,