365 Days | A Look Back at 2015

2015 has been a whirlwind year, with adventures, challenges and lulls along the way. Since it's New Year's Eve, and 2016 is just around the corner, I thought I'd do a little summary of the last year, to take stock and reflect back on what's been a pivotal and exciting 12 months.

 photo 2015Recap3_zpsenrfhrkv.jpg Finishing the year at home, and trying to appreciate it as much as possible. I'm not a home bird, but I am lucky enough to live in a stunning place and I often forget to make the most of - there are some truly beautiful things to see, amazing scenery and great places to eat. One of my New Year's resolutions is definitely going to be to appreciate it more. The year was topped off with a little trip to one of my favourite cities, Budapest.  photo 2015Recap2_zpscm370irm.jpg 
Moving to Barcelona for 3 months to intern for Barcelona Metropolitan was a huge highlight in 2015. Heading to Barcelona I didn't know what to expect, and I came away with so much more editorial and journalistic experience as well as a lot of happy memories. Writing a short piece about U2's upcoming concert in Barcelona, and Bono then reading it, was definitely a surprise moment which brought a huge smile to my face! 2015 wouldn't have been what it was without this experience, and although it had its ups and downs I'm so glad I had the chance to do it.  photo 2015Recap1_zps7naklc5j.jpg 
Completing my final year of uni and graduating with a 2:1 was probably the most significant and massive moment of 2015. Making the step from being a student to an actual adult was pretty terrifying and I still miss that student life, but I'm so glad my final year was what it was! Difficult, but filled with achievements (like running my first 10k in under an hour) and fun.

I hope you had a wonderful 2015, and here's to a beautiful 2016.  



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Labels: ,